Friday, January 13, 2012

Tracy McGrady 2003: 43 Points vs. Michael Jordan Wizards

Tracy McGrady 2003: 43 Points vs. Michael Jordan Wizards Tube. Duration : 9.40 Mins.


Well I downloaded this game and decided to edit it. I'll now be doing what KB42PAH does except with Tracy McGrady. I downloaded this game EDITED, so its missing alot of stuff. I tried to show T-Mac's offensive skills and Michael Jordan's offense and defense in this game. Jordan manages to get 23 points on 10-18 shooting while Tracy his 43 points on 16-26 shooting. In the end, the Wizards win 106-105. The Wizards had better scoring all around. Oh and sorry for the, what is it, FRENCH commentary. Also I added music at the end since the audio was not there. Boxscore: www.basketball-reference.com

Keywords: Tracy, mcgrady, 43, points, vs, Wizards, 2003, Michael, Jordan, fadeaway, dunk, crossover, Orlando, Magic, Washington, Tmac, Clutch

My Links : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment