Thursday, January 12, 2012

NBA 2K11 My Player - How To Become Better At My Player Mode Feat. My Athletic SF

NBA 2K11 My Player - How To Become Better At My Player Mode Feat. My Athletic SF Video Clips. Duration : 18.60 Mins.


This Video is about my 6'9 Athletic SF making it to the playoffs and winning the MVP award, also I am showing all of my players moves and shots in this video. 00:38 - Skip Intro 01:00 - Edit My Player Tutorial 09:35 - How To Upgrade High Priced Attributes 12:45 - MVP Award and Defensive Player Award 13:30 - Playoff Picture For Entire League 13:55 - 40970 Skill Points!!! 14:16 - My Minutes 14:29 - My Player Card - No Cheesing!!! 14:55 - My Jordan Endorsements 15:30 - NBA.com Headlines 16:05 - Wizards Homepage on NBA.com 16:35 - Players of the Week and Players of the Month 17:03 - Team Roster 17:20 - Where You Should Use Your Skill Points - There is music, but it's from the game DIRECTOR'S CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/user/IpodKingCarter - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Follow IpodKingCarter on Twitter! twitter.com Like IpodKingCarter On Facebook! www.facebook.com FOR MORE GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com

Tags: Athletic SF, XBOX 360, PS3, NBA 2K11, NBA 2K11 My Player, Michael Jordan, Jordan Endorsements, NBA Draft, Summer Circuit, Hall Of Fame, All-Star Weekend, Rookie Sophomore Challenge, 2011 Playoffs, NBA Championship, Draft Combine, video review, Endorsements, Tutorials, Commentary, Gameplay, ipodkingcarter, gamefacestudios, Machinima, wyzanow, Chris Smoove, xjawz, FPS Russia, 2K Sports, ignentertainment, messenjahmatt, dcoopson, mroperationsports, smoove7182954, Ipod, King, Carter

Thanks To : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment