Monday, January 9, 2012

Michael Jordan 'Invincible' (Part 1 of 2)

Michael Jordan 'Invincible' (Part 1 of 2) Tube. Duration : 8.10 Mins.


Part 2: www.youtube.com please 'like' my facebook page: www.facebook.com Download: www.megaupload.com Poster: i744.photobucket.com Finally I have finished my biggest project: The Michael Jordan 'Invinicible' Movie! The mix includes Jordan's whole career at the Bulls, starting at Highschool/College. I tried to show the rise of the best basketball player also known as 'Air Jordan' or 'His Airness' but I wanted to show his problems as well. I have been working on the mix for many months and I'm happy to publish it now. Because of Youtube I had to cut the movie in two parts, which I don't really like. I also had some audio problems because of the sources. And I finished some parts not like I imagined it, honestly I rushed it. But I hope you enjoy it anyway ;) Please make sure to subscribe and follow my Facebook page: www.facebook.com Special thanks to: Jannis Jay Meir21 Venom Source24Designs (for the great poster!) And of course everyone who's watching the mix and has waited for it so long! Please visit Source24Designs' website: angelmaker666.devlantart.com In association with: basketevolution.com mixmakers.net - LK12 -

Tags: michael jordan, mj, 23, chicago bulls, north carolina, legend, best ever, air, slam dunk, nba, lockout, 1998, game winner, fade away, mix, movie, film, 2011, his airiness, 45, wizards, washington, still can dunk, age 48, invincible, part 1, part 2, first, second, LK, 12, Productions

Tags : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment