Saturday, January 21, 2012

Article: "Michael Jordan Believes Only Kobe Bryant Is on His Level..." /Kobe-Basher Rant!!!

Article: "Michael Jordan Believes Only Kobe Bryant Is on His Level..." /Kobe-Basher Rant!!! Tube. Duration : 13.65 Mins.


In this video, I respond to ~NBA Jerry~ Kobe Bryant video(s), I also talk about an article that I received via youtube inbox on how MJ stated that only Kobe can be compared to him plus I go in on the ppl who unfairly bash kobe, b/c they ARE HATERS!!!! lol LINK TO ARTICLE: bleacherreport.com Please rate, comment and subscribe if you like my videos...

Tags: Michael, Jordan, Great, One, GOAT, Kobe, Bryant, Only, On, His, Level, Comparison, The, Best, Shooting, Guard, Competitor, Winner, clutch, Gene, Game, Killer, Instinct, Heart, Drive, To, Win, Bleacher, Report, Lebron, Scottie, Pippen, James, LA, Lakers, NBA, National, Basketball, Association

My Links : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment