Monday, January 16, 2012

Air Jordan XI quick ways to tell if the shoe is authentic... without use of the box!

Air Jordan XI quick ways to tell if the shoe is authentic... without use of the box! Video Clips. Duration : 4.68 Mins.


More Sneaker insight at: sneakershoebox.com Just got tired of seeing people on the net try to verify a shoes authenticity by the box. Do you wear the box? Anyway I hope to post a few more in the near future on other J's but this was a good start I think. Oh yeah I don't where the Concords cause I have doubles of them. Anyway you can read up a bit more in my postings on sneakers and other subjects at http thanks for checking me out. Peace.

Keywords: Air Jordan XI, Concords, Cool Grey, Authentic Nike, Estrella, Niketalk, Nike Talk

My Links : Sex Shop to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment